!! PLEASE, DO NOT UPLOAD TO OTHER SITES !!
!! SHARE ONLY THE BLOG LINK !!
Updated – Compatible with AC version 1.1
JGTC Nismo Skyline R34 GTR
Mega:Nismo R34 JGTC – Final V1.1
Mediafire:Nismo R34 JGTC – Final V1.1
Skin Templates: https://malagoligarage.wordpress.com/2015/01/22/skyline-r34-jgtc-templates/
Special Thanks to:
SpeedFactor Brasil (Beta Testing)
MalagoliGarage followers (:D)
OutSid3r4 (Xanavi Hiroto and Pennzoil Liveries)
Changelog 22 Jan 2015:
– Brand new interior, with digital gauges re-alocated to its real place (At the end of the steering collumn), new steering wheel, new protection bars, new driver seat and many other little details
– Digital gauge shows: Lap time, Shift Lights, RPM’s, Speed (Kmh) and Fuel
– Every undetailed shape has been modified and retextured.. Grills, Bolts, Body Panels..
– New and more detailed rims, with better and friendly paint templates
– 6 Liveries
– General ‘alpha’ texturing: New Internal and External glass textures, with dust effect working fine (No invisible cars!)
– Damage and Dust in Alpha stage, but working
– New suspension geometry, with much better feedback response
– Ajustments and fixes at the setup screen, every configuration works
– Redefined aerodynamics
– Reworked tyre model
– Reworked colliders
– Fuel tank realocated to its original place (In front of the rear wheels)
– ‘Track’ redefined to its original settings (1555 F/R)
– General weight distribution improoved
– Many other suspension, power curve and gearbox corrections and improovements ..
Work in Progress:
– Texturing: Body and Glasses damaged layers, Body dust layer, Skins / Liveries
– 3D Driver Model and Driver Animations
– Low quality Lods and other few optmizations
– AI’s (‘Forever Alone’ player haha)
– Still learning how to use FMOD for sounds.. who knows!