PLEASE, DO NOT UPLOAD TO OTHER SITES! Share the Blog link
Monza Classic SE 500EF
2.0 8v, 116cv MPFI
Fix 1.1: New physics, SQ interior for performance improovement, FMOD Sounds.
The Chevrolet Monza 500EF was a limited edition, top of line, of one of the most popular and successfull cars from GM in Brazil. Was also a tribute to Emerson Fittipaldi, who besides being Bi Champion Formula 1, had just won the traditional 500 Miles Indianapolis back in time.
– High detailed interior and exterior
– Physics based on factory standards, stock version
– Sounds are original from BMW E30, by Kunos
– No SQ lods, may cause performance issues on low specification systems
– Driver position isn’t set very well, so you may experience some graphics issues with the onboard cam… The problem can be solved by setting the option “Hide Driver Arms”, in Options menu.
** Still missing a few parts and textures , W.I.P.**
In time, I’ll create sport variations as well, including the Monza S/R and the 4 Doors Saloons, with different badging for Opel and Vauxhall models.
Re-Distribution and Modification of this file and its contents is prohibited without my previous permission.